Setting up your own website to display a collection of videos hosted on YouTube is as easy as following the six simple steps below.
- Download and install WordPress 3.0
- Download, install and activate the Videographer WordPress Theme
- Download, install and activate the WP YouTube plugin by Jens Törnell
- Download, install and activate the WP-PostRatings plugin by Lester ‘GaMerZ’ Chan
- Follow the rest of the instructions in paragraph Setting up Videographer on the Videographer site.
- You are ready to go to publish your first video!
Have a look what a site for viral videos will be like once filled with lots of content.